- Los Gigantes y Cabezudos (Big Headed
Giants) are traditionally for the little ones but everyone enjoys
- these days. They are very tall and
very paper machèt and if you have never seen them before they can realy
- head. Not belonging to any one region
of Spain, these curious figures make their appearence at most festivals.
- smallest of towns and villages may
have their own "Cabezudos" and, being proud, each city, town or
village will claim
- that theirs are the biggest and best.
It is up to the onlooker to judge for his/herself.